• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xenLetter

Add in AlterDb.php
under
PHP:
    public static function installCode($existingAddOn)
    {
PHP:
$db = XenForo_Application::get('db');

Do the same under
PHP:
    public static function uninstallCode(array $addonInfo)
    {

Would I be correct in saying that it doesn't email this information, it just goes to the forum? Or is that totally wrong, and it does infact get emailed?

Would I be correct in saying that it doesn't email this information, it just goes to the forum? Or is that totally wrong, and it does infact get emailed?
It does infact get emailed.

Now when I click "send to all members" I get this...

The requested page could not be found. :(
Hmmmm, that is extremely odd. I'll check to make sure I didn't leave out any files.

I am working on xenLetter v2.1 which I am not sure when it will be ready to release.

Changed expected:
  • More phrasing
  • Forum Stats added
  • Rework of email displaying
Any suggestions anyone has for 2.1 please post them and I will try to get them added.

I have now released version 2.1 which adds some flavor to the email body and the frontend display. As well I have fixed the total count display when sending the newsletter. You can read the rest of the changes in the Changelog in my original post of the thread.

Booth, if you want set me up access and I will take a look at it for you. Just send the info in a conversation here.

Add in AlterDb.php
under
PHP:
    public static function installCode($existingAddOn)
    {
PHP:
$db = XenForo_Application::get('db');

Do the same under
PHP:
    public static function uninstallCode(array $addonInfo)
    {
Steve M, this was missing again from Alterdb.php

Placing all addon progression on hold temporarily until I have officially launched my site. Once the site is open work will commence.

Top Bottom