Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Technically this doesn't rule out bad ad markup. But its likely an issue with the postbit style. A ticket at audentio with access would be awesome :D
May 6, 2016 at 05:34 AM
Hello,

Unfortunately customizations are not covered by our ticket support. If you are interested, we do offer a customization service for $159/hr. Otherwise, you can likely get help with this by creating a thread at the XenForo support forum as this is not a ui.x specific question

And my ticket was closed. Really?

Considering UI.X styles are the only style that does this. I am at a loss of words. :(
Edit: removed names for privacy.
If you wish to recreate the issue. Use the code from link in my previous post. Insert in any UI.X style in ad_below_message and same results. Any non UI.X style works with the Adsense code to show Adsense as message below message.

Last edited:
There's something funky going on in the 1.5.7 alerts/login/profile/etc buttonsUneven 2.webp Uneven.webp
The icons are no longer equidistant. This is happening on your demo site as well.

May 6, 2016 at 05:34 AM
Hello,

Unfortunately customizations are not covered by our ticket support. If you are interested, we do offer a customization service for $159/hr. Otherwise, you can likely get help with this by creating a thread at the XenForo support forum as this is not a ui.x specific question

And my ticket was closed. Really?

Considering UI.X styles are the only style that does this. I am at a loss of words. :(
Edit: removed names for privacy.
If you wish to recreate the issue. Use the code from link in my previous post. Insert in any UI.X style in ad_below_message and same results. Any non UI.X style works with the Adsense code to show Adsense as message below message.

I apologize for the confusion, we have a few people at our company and its hard to be on the same page for every issue. We typically charge for this service, but I want to make sure its taken care of.

There's something funky going on in the 1.5.7 alerts/login/profile/etc buttonsView attachment 133979 View attachment 133980
The icons are no longer equidistant. This is happening on your demo site as well.

That does seem odd I have that fixed on my demo, not sure how I missed that. Sorry about that.

Short term, remove contents of xenith.css and replace with this: http://pastebin.com/5VJ1CMEX

Make this change on Xenith the root parent, not your child themes.

xenith_css.webp

[SOLVED]
root.webp
root_solved.webp
[/SOVLED]
I apologize for the confusion, we have a few people at our company and its hard to be on the same page for every issue. We typically charge for this service, but I want to make sure its taken care of.

As I explained by using the following code from https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-adsense.2084/
using template ad_message_below of any UI.X style. Or at least all I have looked at does not produce the ads in a message beyond the first post. I am not 100% sure how long this has been.
Default style and non UI.X render as intended. Research you'll find you can replicate this.

Last edited:
View attachment 133985

[SOLVED]
View attachment 133987
View attachment 133988
[/SOVLED]

As I explained by using the following code from https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-adsense.2084/
using template ad_message_below of any UI.X style. Or at least all I have looked at does not produce the ads in a message beyond the first post. I am not 100% sure how long this has been.
Default style and non UI.X render as intended. Research you'll find you can replicate this.
It's on my list to look into this apologies.

Another option is to create another style variant with the header image you want. Then force that style on the node. Easier, in my opinion.
That works if you only have 1 style users can pick from, but if you got more than one then conditional statements are the better way.

Basically all you do is this in the page_container template:

<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(2))">
<div class="xenith_bg2"></div>
<xen:elseif is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(30))" />
<div class="xenith_bg3"></div>
<xen:else />
<div class="xenith_bg"></div>
</xen:if>

And then add the needed css in the extra.css

I want to set xenith like forum.oneplus.net.
how much i have to pay and how long time it needs?

thanks

I want to set xenith like forum.oneplus.net.
how much i have to pay and how long time it needs?

thanks
It really wouldn't take a whole lot to get the gist. But at least a few days work. Contact us at audentio.com for a quote :)

Top Bottom