Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer
I just upgraded and my mobile view is in doldrums. Pl see screenshot. Anything you can suggest by looking at it. The logo is sitting on top of the menu in responsive
mode and the bg which is actually supposed to be masked by the transparent header is now seen. Desktop view looks fine.
mobile-view-problem.webp

@Mike Creuzer
I just upgraded and my mobile view is in doldrums. Pl see screenshot. Anything you can suggest by looking at it. The logo is sitting on top of the menu in responsive
mode and the bg which is actually supposed to be masked by the transparent header is now seen. Desktop view looks fine.
View attachment 132683
I just set "Navigation and Logo Breakpoint" to 0 and it seems ok.

I just installed this style and really like it so far.
I did some changes to the layout regarding back ground color, banner etc.
When activating the AD Styler my question is can I also edit the so called "color options (lust, envy, greed etc.)" and the styles option (default, minecraft etc.) to have them match more the layout of my Site.
Thanks for any suggestions

Is there a way to limit the height or aspect ratio of avatars? We use the large avatars on our site, but we keep gettiing users posting tall avatars which end up taking too much space.

Is there a way to limit the height or aspect ratio of avatars? We use the large avatars on our site, but we keep gettiing users posting tall avatars which end up taking too much space.

You would need an add-on that does this, not sure if one exists though

/admin.php?style-properties/ | Message Layout | Avatar Holder
... define the width and height px at the bottom of this page. Or, add this css to the box beside it ...
Code:
width: auto;
max-height: 80px;

Style still going strong. Thank you for your teams work.
I have a question pertaining to ad_message_below
I use widget framework as my method of managing Adsense ect... Either way direct edit or this addon I encounter this.
Following this guide https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-adsense.2084/
The only way it displays on this style is if I use message_below as my hook
Using the ad template only shows ad under the first message properly. After other messages have no container.

Style still going strong. Thank you for your teams work.
I have a question pertaining to ad_message_below
I use widget framework as my method of managing Adsense ect... Either way direct edit or this addon I encounter this.
Following this guide https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-adsense.2084/
The only way it displays on this style is if I use message_below as my hook
Using the ad template only shows ad under the first message properly. After other messages have no container.
Thanks for letting us know we're happy you like the work!!

As for this issue, is it happening on the default style? I could see how it could happen depending on your postbit style though. So I would send us links/access in a ticket at audentio.com if you still have issues, we'll take a look!

Thanks for letting us know we're happy you like the work!!

As for this issue, is it happening on the default style? I could see how it could happen depending on your postbit style though. So I would send us links/access in a ticket at audentio.com if you still have issues, we'll take a look!
No, only Xenith style with ad_message_below used as the hook. Currently, using hook:message_below for Xenith. Hmm, except I have never changed the postbit style.

Example:
ad_below_message.webp

below_message.webp

I'd prefer to use the ad template. Default style looks like.
default_ad_message_below.webp
Ignore logo, lol. Work in progress.

Last edited:
No, only Xenith style with ad_message_below used as the hook. Currently, using hook:message_below for Xenith. Hmm, except I have never changed the postbit style.

Example:

I'd prefer to use the ad template. Default style is looks like.
Hmm that looks like either a missing tag or perhaps its an issue with the code itself. Is it possible to debug this on your site?

Top Bottom