Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer you used 4 times phrases as content in css templates. These phrase won't work in different languages. Do you have an idea or maybe a solution?

These are the 4 places i found ..

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-09 um 14.53.26.webp

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-09 um 14.53.05.webp

I've translated the uix addon into german, but there're many phrases missing, e.g. all style properties ..
Is there a way to motivate you to do this .. ;)

I've translated the uix addon into german, but there're many phrases missing, e.g. all style properties ..
Is there a way to motivate you to do this .. ;)
Does this work? I mean can we use phrases? I think we might be able to. Hmm.

Sure, but i think the problem is the that the phrases must be associated to an addon and the styles are outstanding from the addon.

Hi @Mike Creuzer. Had a few questions before purchase.

Is it possible to have the large image only a home/index/portal, while the smaller menu shows on the forum including forums list? Also, can posts backgrounds rotate colors in each thread? Lastly, are these easy for someone with very little styling knowledge to do?

Thanks!

@Mike Creuzer

On checkout it says:
AUTHORIZATION FROM AUDENTIO.COM TO USE ANY STYLE YOU HAVE PURCHASED IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ONE INSTANCE OF APPLICATION (I.E. STRICTLY ONE DOMAIN ON ONE SERVER) UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE UNLIMITED DOMAINS ADD-ON LICENSE.

Does that mean I can't have this on my primary site and a password locked test area?

Sure, but i think the problem is the that the phrases must be associated to an addon and the styles are outstanding from the addon.

Correct, and therein lies the problem Im afraid. We may be able to package the UI.X add-on up with products in the future, but its unlikely as @Jake B. has enough on his plate.

Hi @Mike Creuzer. Had a few questions before purchase.

Is it possible to have the large image only a home/index/portal, while the smaller menu shows on the forum including forums list?

Yes this is possible :)

Also, can posts backgrounds rotate colors in each thread? Lastly, are these easy for someone with very little styling knowledge to do?

This is possible, there is a style property for odd and even threads. Posts, there is not, but it can be done with a few lines of CSS.

@Mike Creuzer

On checkout it says:

Does that mean I can't have this on my primary site and a password locked test area?

This is correct, yes. If its clearly for testing purposes we aren't going to be upset and support will still be offered regardless of password protected directory. Its just if its a separate, running, fully functioning instance.

@Mike Creuzer
Pl update for XF 1.5
Can't wait to upgrade :)

We are working on this as we speak. Might be a few days since UI.X will be released today and we'll want to make sure its perfect.

Correct, and therein lies the problem Im afraid. We may be able to package the UI.X add-on up with products in the future, but its unlikely as @Jake B. has enough on his plate.
Whats about 4 fields, instead of the phrases, in the [UI.X] Forum Nodes style properties so everyone can fill with his own words.
And in the template you set the field like content: '@note_a_phrase_for_new_posts' ..

Whats about 4 fields, instead of the phrases, in the [UI.X] Forum Nodes style properties so everyone can fill with his own words.
And in the template you set the field like content: '@note_a_phrase_for_new_posts' ..
Those style properties won't work without associating with an add-on still, Im afraid. :(

Is the 31th aug 2016 okay for you .. ;)
I might settle for that now considering @Mike Creuzer said "few days". I mean, when he says tomorrow on this thread it usually means "few days". So when he says "few days", I would suppose 31st August would be a bonus :p

Edit: I saw you mentioned 2016 .. hell no... before September 2015 please :)

Top Bottom