• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Xenique Premium] Halloween 2011 - for 1.0.4

Kim

halloween11_3.webp

Halloween11_fixedwidth.webp

Full Width Version Live Demo

Fixed Width Version Live Demo

The graphically rich and spoookily fun Halloween theme is now available for ...

The theme pack ships with two different Halloween versions, one full width, and one fixed width, in addition, the theme will be converted into a regular use gaming style theme, very suitable for such games as Call of Duty, Battlefield or any slightly grungy slightly Army kind of gaming feel, this theme will be available by the 31st of October to enable you to switch to that theme on the 1st of Nov after Halloween.

So you are purchasing, not one, not two, but THREE fabulous themes!
Free Banner Name Change
12 Months of Upgrades

Like all Xenique Premium themes, this one comes with 12 months of upgrade access, and that will include it being upgraded to the Xenique Framework for 1.1 which is happening in the near future.

The theme comes with a PSD file to enable you to create your own forum name on the banner logo.. however if you don't have Photoshop, or the skills, I will happily do this for you for FREE. There are a number of options available when you order the theme, including having the theme installed for you, a Custom Banner option to add in your existing logo or other imagery, and running the theme without our Copyright (De-Branding fee).

Please note that we do manually verify all purchasers as part of our fraud prevention process, and that this process can take as much as 24 hours but is usually significantly quicker. We also only support our themes on the Xenique site not here on the Xenforo site, please visit Xenique if you have any support issues - Many Thanks!.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact myself, or post a new Thread in the Pre-Sales Questions forum

Post - Halloween, the theme will be converted into a non-seasonal gaming theme.​
mission_critical.webp

Kim - does this work with 1.1 at all?

I, and I'm sure others are wondering the same thing.

Though it was made for 1.0.4, I am curious, what functionality, if any, would be lost on 1.1? Would it not install? Just permalinks not function? I am game to test this on my dev 1.1 if interested.

I, and I'm sure others are wondering the same thing.

Though it was made for 1.0.4, I am curious, what functionality, if any, would be lost on 1.1? Would it not install? Just permalinks not function? I am game to test this on my dev 1.1 if interested.

I am interested. :)

I should've clarified....if *Kim* is interested in having me test it on my test install of 1.1. I have no plans to purchase it just to test it. If it did work - who knows, I might purchase it for my live forums.

Kim - does this work with 1.1 at all?

The style is only for 1.04, as there are often many changes done between beta versions. It would require an update to the style every week to a month, and that is to much of an additional workload added on top of custom work, in progress styles, and our daily lives in general.

I should've clarified....if *Kim* is interested in having me test it on my test install of 1.1. I have no plans to purchase it just to test it. If it did work - who knows, I might purchase it for my live forums.

It would be missing any 1.1 feature (Ignore, Warn, Notices, Permalink etc). Other than 1.1 being in beta and not supported, we're also planning on using my style framework for our styles. As that isn't done yet, this style only supports 1.04.

Thanks to those who are interested in a 1.1 version, however as Forsaken pointed out it is not going to happen pre-Halloween, however the regular use version of this style will be on 1.1 on the Framework that is currently under development.

Top Bottom