• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Xenique Premium] Halloween 2011 - for 1.0.4

*groans* *moans* *arms stretched out with hands slumped down* *groans* *disables zombie mode* Great Style kim, another excellent addition. (y) *zombie mode enabled* *groans* *moans* *slowly walking away from thread* *moans*

*runs... oh wait, old skool slow zombie...
nana.gif

Thanks Shelley! :)

I just thought I would post here. I am a new customer of Kim's who brought her Halloween style and let me tell you it is absolutely fantastic. The style is great, the support is great and the offer is great you get three skins in one.

You get the halloween fixed and fluid skin, as well as their Mission Critical skin which is great.

Kim is a very talented designer and with the new framework they are working on their skins are only going to get better. One very satisfied customer here and urge you all to become the same.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Brendon! So glad you are enjoying the themes :)

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Brendon! So glad you are enjoying the themes :)

I don't know why your thanking me to be honest Kim. IT is due to your designs that I am one very happy customer :) And want to tell the world how happy and satisfied your styles have made me.

I think the community looks great and I look forward to working on the theme some more not just now but in the future :) I got your 2010 theme as well that I am having a little play with to see whether I can use it for something :D

Top Bottom