[XenGenTr] Welcome Panel

[XenGenTr] Welcome Panel 1.1.2

No permission to download
Thanks for this add-on :)
Suggestion: add total media item number uploaded and thumbnails strip of latest media uploaded by user.
It's possible donate?

Thank you for this add-on. Good work. Need to just add the label 'Edit avatar' on the avatar pic so people can see it as its invisible atm so no one can see that they can edit it there. Also why the spaces between the ':'? i.e 'Your current time :' It should be 'Your current time:'

That is all. thank you!

Please can you add option selection showing User currents time or Server time? When server time selected then showing name of time from Xenforo default time zone setting.

Hello
I can't get this to show in sidebar. Thank you so much for this add-on.

Finn
What have you tried to show it in the sidebar. I think its to small for the sidebar. Have you also checked the Permissions for the Group? You need to check for Registred and Admins since you are in both.

@eTiKeT™ I would like to aks if there is an option to get more space betwen the widget. It seems that all Widgets from default xenforo have a space between the next widget but yours dont have. Can you help me out? Thanks

Just installed this and its giving me this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9345 bytes) in /public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php on line 113

Top Bottom