XenGallery Batch Update Media [Deleted]

Tan Tran

Tan Tran submitted a new resource:

XenGallery Batch Media Update - Adds Batch Update Media feature for XenForo Media Gallery, including Tagging media.

This addon will help you batch update media on your community.
It works the same way XenForo Batch Update Thread does.

Main features:
- Search media items with basic media criteria ( Title, Album, Category, Media Types, Rating, Comments, Likes).
- Batch update tags for Media items. ( For XenForo 1.5+)
- Move Media items to new albums/categories.
- Approve/Unapprove/Soft Delete/Hard Delete media items

Please send me your feedbacks...

Read more about this resource...

Get this error when i try to delete 85 soft-deleted media.

An exception occurred: Het gevraagde album kon niet gevonden worden (the requested album can't be found) in /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359

1. XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
  2. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenGallery/DataWriter/Media.php at line 933
  3. XenGallery_DataWriter_Media->_updateAlbumCache() in XenGallery/DataWriter/Media.php at line 590
  4. XenGallery_DataWriter_Media->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XMGBatchUpdate/Deferred/MediaAction.php at line 64
  6. XMGBatchUpdate_Deferred_MediaAction->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Get this error when i try to delete 85 soft-deleted media.

An exception occurred: Het gevraagde album kon niet gevonden worden (the requested album can't be found) in /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359

1. XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
  2. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenGallery/DataWriter/Media.php at line 933
  3. XenGallery_DataWriter_Media->_updateAlbumCache() in XenGallery/DataWriter/Media.php at line 590
  4. XenGallery_DataWriter_Media->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XMGBatchUpdate/Deferred/MediaAction.php at line 64
  6. XMGBatchUpdate_Deferred_MediaAction->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Hello,
Can you please tell me your your Xenforo and XenGallery Version?

Update: never mind, you were getting that error because one or more of the soft-deleted media belong to an album that is no longer existing. Everytime we try to delete media, XenGallery will try to update cache for albums and if the album cant be found, that error will show up.

The problem is not from my extension but from one of the soft-deleted media (it could be a database error). I was able to recreate your error on my xenforo by putting a random album id to a media then try to delete it. So i can confirm that for you.

You need to find that soft-deleted media and give it a proper album id before try to delete it.
Screenshot from 2017-01-18 15-22-25.webp

Last edited:
Could not find it so tried to delete 1 image and same error. Checked after if i could delete it on the front and that works.

But in admin cp is stated -> 'There are manual rebuild processes that stopped before completion. Click to complete'. So probaly when i try to delete the 1 the previous process resumes and gives the error.

Also a strange thing, the pictures itself are removed with some of the albums and catagories but the media page still exists. What i think it has done is removed the picture on the media pages instead of the whole page. Could be because i updated to last media gallery or xenforo? Edit: Found out that this is because the rebuild process is not finished.

I have xenforo 1.5.12 and media gallery 1.1.11

And also the titles are vertical in admin cp (1 letter per line)..

Last edited:
I found the media (8) that don't have proper album id (not located in a catagory or album), but no idea how to fix it.

Just rememberd i relocated some deleted media some time ago and somehow i placed a few nowhere.. In my defence i just had taken over from the former admin :p

Edit: found it, can adjust the id in the tables.

And fixed ;) thanx @Tan Tran

Last edited:
@Tan Tran I found a conflict issue with @Nobita.Kun 's Social Groups add-on: Your add-on prevents the XFMG Media integration working properly in Nobita's Social Groups. It would be great if you could check this with @Nobita.Kun to get both important add-ons working together.

@Tan Tran I found a conflict issue with @Nobita.Kun 's Social Groups add-on: Your add-on prevents the XFMG Media integration working properly in Nobita's Social Groups. It would be great if you could check this with @Nobita.Kun to get both important add-ons working together.
Hello, I apologize the delay, i have sent Nobita a copy of my addon, so hopefully he could help to find out the problem.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom