1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenGallery Batch Update Media [Paid] 1.1

Adds Batch Update Media feature for XenForo Media Gallery, including Media Tagging.

1. Tan Tran

Tan Tran Well-Known Member

Tan Tran submitted a new resource:

XenGallery Batch Media Update - Adds Batch Update Media feature for XenForo Media Gallery, including Tagging media.

Read more about this resource...

Alfa1 likes this.
  2. Tan Tran

Alfa1 likes this.
  3. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

Get this error when i try to delete 85 soft-deleted media.

An exception occurred: Het gevraagde album kon niet gevonden worden (the requested album can't be found) in /home/bodyforum/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359

1. XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
    2. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenGallery/DataWriter/Media.php at line 933
    3. XenGallery_DataWriter_Media->_updateAlbumCache() in XenGallery/DataWriter/Media.php at line 590
    4. XenGallery_DataWriter_Media->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XMGBatchUpdate/Deferred/MediaAction.php at line 64
    6. XMGBatchUpdate_Deferred_MediaAction->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
    7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
    8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
    9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
    10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
    11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
    12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php at line 13

4. Tan Tran

Hello,
    Can you please tell me your your Xenforo and XenGallery Version?

Update: never mind, you were getting that error because one or more of the soft-deleted media belong to an album that is no longer existing. Everytime we try to delete media, XenGallery will try to update cache for albums and if the album cant be found, that error will show up.

The problem is not from my extension but from one of the soft-deleted media (it could be a database error). I was able to recreate your error on my xenforo by putting a random album id to a media then try to delete it. So i can confirm that for you.

You need to find that soft-deleted media and give it a proper album id before try to delete it.
    Screenshot from 2017-01-18 15-22-25.png

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    dutchbb likes this.
  5. dutchbb

Ok, thanx ;) Will try now and let you know if it worked.

6. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

It would be nice to be able to identify low quality images and delete them.

7. dutchbb

Could not find it so tried to delete 1 image and same error. Checked after if i could delete it on the front and that works.

But in admin cp is stated -> 'There are manual rebuild processes that stopped before completion. Click to complete'. So probaly when i try to delete the 1 the previous process resumes and gives the error.

Also a strange thing, the pictures itself are removed with some of the albums and catagories but the media page still exists. What i think it has done is removed the picture on the media pages instead of the whole page. Could be because i updated to last media gallery or xenforo? Edit: Found out that this is because the rebuild process is not finished.

I have xenforo 1.5.12 and media gallery 1.1.11

And also the titles are vertical in admin cp (1 letter per line)..

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  8. dutchbb

I found the media (8) that don't have proper album id (not located in a catagory or album), but no idea how to fix it.

Just rememberd i relocated some deleted media some time ago and somehow i placed a few nowhere.. In my defence i just had taken over from the former admin :p

Edit: found it, can adjust the id in the tables.

And fixed ;) thanx @Tan Tran

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Tan Tran likes this.