xenForo v vBulletin Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only at <censor>xXxxxeeee.com</censor>, but thread was lock... knocking down someone else work is childless and gets really boring to keep seeing these threads about it. At least this is a light tone, then other threads. Thought they were going to go at it 'Street Fighter' style....

Would still like to know what program they used to recreate this commercial thou.

There is a website that creates them. If I find it I'll be back.
I think it's a software application - I first saw these characters and this animation-style in something on the consumerist.com website, I think something to do with BestBuy or something like that a year/2 years ago!

I think it's a software application - I first saw these characters and this animation-style in something on the consumerist.com website, I think something to do with BestBuy or something like that a year/2 years ago!
Maybe, but I've seen a website that lets you do this. It's all online.

This would be great to see members create parodies or something and post your own creation... Going to try it now..

Edit Jan 23 2011: Do not install the download version, as you may not be able to uninstall it after. Google it and you will see a video of what may happen.

I don't really see why the IPB attacking was needed at the very least, especially considering the public standpoint Matt took in his blog.

I didn't really like this video, sorry.

But see, the vB guy is all like, "We're suing you!" but that's really the only bad thing they show. The rest of it is very much, "So why is XenForo better?" and then the XF guy just spouting off crap trying to look smart and instead coming across like an Apple fanboi.

But see, the vB guy is all like, "We're suing you!" but that's really the only bad thing they show. The rest of it is very much, "So why is XenForo better?" and then the XF guy just spouting off crap trying to look smart and instead coming across like an Apple fanboi.
Myeh, true, although I don't think it's meant like this.

More of a 'Well even though you got all sorts of useless features no one uses, xF is still way better because we have Kier'.

But even the humor was weak in my opinion.

I didn't find it funny at all; and also thought it poked fun at both xF and IPB.

I'd be more than happy to see all these anti-vB/IB threads binned. They don't serve any useful purpose.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

The video was very funny. All of you who are moaning about it have no sense of humor.

*whew* So glad I could be judged by someone who didn't know me! Now my day is complete.

Let me also say something that is opinion and I'll disguise it as fact:

"This wasn't funny. Anyone who liked it must be the type of person who likes Pauly Shore movies and Carrot Top."

That was fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom