Xenforo User Map [Deleted]

i bought this a while back, but how do it get the latest version?
Im in the same boat and havent received an email in quite some time.. (been disabled for months. But id like to reintroduce the feature)
-------
Edit: Found it in my inbox.. lol wasnt even in my spam folder.. I guess the last update was sent out late July.. Search your email for xenforo usermap.

Last edited:
Okay. I will include a switch in the next update.

But please be patient. Next release will come late October as I am going to India for business and after this, I will go to Cuba for vacations.

Best regards
Is the new update with switch available?

I never realized that number was locations, I might actually use that mode if there's a switch to make it members.

The one I quoted. You indicated it would be ready around late October.

Hi. I checked this and it's not that simple as It's generated from an external library that this extension includes.

Due to licence and upgrade reasons of that library I don't think I will manage this.

Sorry.

Any idea why the map is not showing if i set the max query to 0 or above 400?
Now this is set to 0 and the tagged numbers are there but the map is not visible. If i set to 400 the map is visible too with the tags on it. At 500 and above the map disappear
http://akvakertesz.hu/usermap/

Hi,

It's like new users are not show on the map?

When i change my location for a test, the marker stay at the same place on the Map it only change the name of the city. Any idea?

thank you

i am on xen 1.4.2 usermap 1.1

Top Bottom