xenforo.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site belongs to me. I've got to do with video and narration. Do I mind that?
Site is in Turkish.
in the homepage XenForo.Tv coming soon .. is written.

Thank you.

You are using the XenForo domain without permission.

XenForo domainini isinsiz kullaniyorsunuz.

This site belongs to me. I've got to do with video and narration. Do I mind that?
Site is in Turkish.
in the homepage XenForo.Tv coming soon .. is written.

Thank you.

As Brogon states you are using their trademark without authorisation, you are also using their logo and are breaking a handful of other copyright/trademark laws...

First of all thank you for your reply .. I want to ask you a question ..

If this domain (xenforo.tv) had been recorded and you wonder if you saw it the response that says you have to buy domains, or throw a private message kier man have to worry that you forgot to register domains?

I wonder when u do not mind Kier's xenforo.com not planning to buy the other extensions?

Space should not matter now, please. I have domains.

Anlamadim.
Turkce yazar misiniz?

I don't understand.
Can you write in Turkish?
Öncelikle cevaplarınız için teşekkürler.. Sizlere bir soru sorumak istiyorum..

Eğer bu domain (xenforo.tv) kayıt edilmemiş olsaydı ve siz cevap yazanlar bunu görseydiniz acaba domaini alır mıydınız yoksa kier'e özel mesaj atıp dostum bu domaini kayıt etmeyi unutmuşsun mu derdiniz?

Kier'in aklı yok mu acaba xenforo.com u alırken diğer uzantıları almayı düşünemedi mi?

Şimdi konu lütfen uzamasın. Domain bendedir.

Turkish.

If this domain (xenforo.tv) had been recorded and you wonder if you saw it the response that says you have to buy domains, or throw a private message kier man have to worry that you forgot to register domains?

I wonder when u do not mind Kier's xenforo.com not planning to buy the other extensions?

Do you know anything about TM or trademark?

Eğer bu domain (xenforo.tv) kayıt edilmemiş olsaydı ve siz cevap yazanlar bunu görseydiniz acaba domaini alır mıydınız yoksa kier'e özel mesaj atıp dostum bu domaini kayıt etmeyi unutmuşsun mu derdiniz?

Kier'in aklı yok mu acaba xenforo.com u alırken diğer uzantıları almayı düşünemedi mi?

Turkish.

Translation.

First of all thanks for your answers...I'd like to ask you a question..

If this domain (xenforo.tv) was not registered and you people who write these answers had seen this, I wonder if you would have bought the domain or would you send a private message to Kier and tell him that he forgot to buy this domain.

Does Kier not have his own mind? Did he not think about buying this domain?

I don't want to drag this on. I have the domain.

The point is you are in breach of the Trademark, it is not about if Kier registered the domain or not, it is about the fact that the domain you purchased contains the xenForo trademark and you have even gone as far to style that page to look like the official xenForo homepage. This is a breach of trademark law.

Turkish.

olayin kanuni yönlerini tam bilmiyorsunuz galiba. xenforo markasi size ait olmadigi icin kullanma hakkiniz yoktur.
istediginiz domaini veya uzantiyi kullanin, icinde xenforo geciyor. onun icin kier bunlari düsünmesine gerek yok.
zaten adamin yeteri kadar isi var, böyle gereksiz seylerle kafasini yormasina gerek yok.

olayin kanuni yönlerini tam bilmiyorsunuz galiba. xenforo markasi size ait olmadigi icin kullanma hakkiniz yoktur.
istediginiz domaini veya uzantiyi kullanin, icinde xenforo geciyor. onun icin kier bunlari düsünmesine gerek yok.
zaten adamin yeteri kadar isi var, böyle gereksiz seylerle kafasini yormasina gerek yok.
ne kadar çok biliyosunuz herşeyi ya. Kendi yerine düşünmek yetmiyomuş gibi birde kier'in yerine düşünüyosun. Ne güzel :)

ne kadar çok biliyosunuz herşeyi ya. Kendi yerine düşünmek yetmiyomuş gibi birde kier'in yerine düşünüyosun. Ne güzel :)
translate.
You know how much or anything. Instead think of themselves not enough to think such a place in the kier's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom