@xenForo team!

I just asked Kier and he said either way is fine with him. I've been going by the forum header image, the logo on FB, and our homepage logo. *shrugs*

I only thought that was because of the X not looking good capitalized in the logo. Bah, things like that bug me. :p Kind of like when people did ipb or Vb/VB/vb. lol

I only thought that was because of the X not looking good capitalized in the logo. Bah, things like that bug me. :p Kind of like when people did ipb or Vb/VB/vb. lol

Yah it bugs me too. And y'know what? I never even read that thread, lol. So even as the mod, I didn't know. I've just been going by the logos.:rolleyes:

just to confirm it again like already done on facebook...
sorry, i have to, NO i must to tell it here again!!!

AMAZING what here have been done!

Kier, congratulations, it's loooooooooooks very very impressive!

cheers
Nicky

I would like to say I am impressed. But I can't.

Saying I'm impressed would be an understatement. :)

I agree with you there dude, it is quite a new software and has got off to a fresh start and I see it making so much money for Kier and the future team.

I thought forums were stale and that even if vB4 had been any good it would just be "variations on a theme".

I didn't think anything truly innovative could ever be done with forums again, I thought it had all been done.

I mean, even Invision, it's great but it's just variations on everything that has gone before....it's not truly fresh, clean and different like this.

Blew me away, quite amazing.

Top Bottom