XenForo slow

As a developer and tester, you should never have caches enabled. This is the only way to discover errors that only arise from caches.
You should also not be under the illusion that you have developed fast software just because the impression arises because you yourself have a super fast connection that many of your users do not have.

Btw.
I can load and select smilies here in the editor, but emojis are only "white pages":unsure:

Yes, it does load slow for me.

But even before 2.2. I just assumed it's because of the increased traffic that xf gets.

It's not super slow but things take like 2-5 seconds which does feel slower.

Sometimes i too observed like forever loading without any actions, mostly on login page, clicking on login keeps it in forever loading mode without any actions. it gives a something hang like feeling, i though, it may be related to my windows chrome browser. on mobile, there is no issue.

I get quite good speed everywhere but sometimes it stuck and goes into forever load mode, clicking for 5 to 6 times, make it come out of it (Hopefully related to my browser issues only or monsoon is going on here which trips internet connectivity frequently for few sec / ms or compatibility with php version 7.4.8 :ROFLMAO:).

Top Bottom