XenForo slow

JoyFreak

I don’t know if anyone else has been experiencing this but since the 2.2 update, xenforo has been slow and particularly on mobile. Everything seems to load slow! I thought at first it was just me or at the moment in time but it seems to happen regularly.

No joke it’s super slow for me. I’m on iPhone 11 latest build using Safari. Worth checking out.

Doing fine with Chrome on Android 9. Maybe something specific to Safari or iOS? Though @Chris D is an Apple user so you would think he would have noticed if that was the case.

Not sure then. Every other websites work fast for me but it’s this one in particular that’s slow. Although it seems okish today.

Probably some CloudFlare glitch.
Could you flush the cache or do something to it, so I can check if it's CF related. Because I'm on the laptop now and it's still slow, like things take a while to load. This isn't something that's just started, it's been happening since the update but have held back to see if it would improve.

Could it be the antivirus program on the IOS device?
I don't have one? Unless there's a built-in one that isn't visible, I highly doubt it. It's also happening on my laptop too. I've tried both, my home network and mobile network and same results.

Could you flush the cache or do something to it, so I can check if it's CF related. Because I'm on the laptop now and it's still slow, like things take a while to load. This isn't something that's just started, it's been happening since the update but have held back to see if it would improve.
I just mean it could be a localised CF routing or network issue rather than anything like its cache.

Considering you’re the only person reporting this, it coinciding with the update is very likely just a coincidence.

I have already noticed that xenforo.com is slowing down since v2.0

I think that this is because everyone who uses Claudflaire scales with each other faster than if someone doesn't use claoudflaire.

In any case, the avatars flicker when loading and only appear after strange letters can be seen. I previously thought that this was due to the Alpa version and therefore I said nothing ..

Pagespeed is also experiencing a slowdown ...
Xenforos LCP was recently at 2.4 and has now dropped to 4.3. (Smaller is better)

1594492137470.webp

Attachments

• 1594492064894.webp
    1594492064894.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 2
I noticed extreme slowness when posting new posts, but at the moment it seems resolved (probably first versions which were resolved).

Top Bottom