XF 1.3 xenforo signup URL?

billybatz9

Is there no more xenforo signup url to be used? Before it use to be xenforo.com/community/login/login

Now, theres a message saying,

This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

It will have never worked with login/login as far as I know.

login/login is the URL which processes the login information.

You're going to make me check version 1.0 aren't you?

Yep. Since version 1.0 there has always been a check that would generate the available via POST only message:

upload_2014-8-2_22-20-23.webp

What may be causing the confusion is that because the login forum has the potential to forward you to a register page, you may sometimes see the URL as login/login, but the fact remains that URL has never been accessible via a direct link. Only by submitting data via the login form.

The /login/login appears when you use the default "no I don't have an account" option after typing in a name or email.

But when you type the URL domain.com/login/login , then it is an Error-page.

Should be improved....

:cautious:

The login and registration process is the worst in xenforo. Probably the only major downfall with the xf that I've found in the years using it. Least intuitive part of the software imo.

We are in the process remedying the registration/login process on our site. I expect to see a lot more registrations once this system is in place.

The login and registration process is the worst in xenforo. Probably the only major downfall with the xf that I've found in the years using it. Least intuitive part of the software imo.

We are in the process remedying the registration/login process on our site. I expect to see a lot more registrations once this system is in place.

Will you be releasing that as a resource?

Top Bottom