Xenforo signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not post in the thread about the signs, instead of making a new thread? :confused:

If there's an active topic about this, then yes :) Plus, it's not your work, it's Shelley's, so it's up to her to decide to promote it. I think it's for vB, not XF, so not suitable for a post here; besides that it's an image which can be used on any board. Since Shelley has her own thread, therefor I think it's more suitable in hers :) But whatever, just my opinion :)

Thanks for posting something that's made by someone else in a new thread, despite there already being an open conversation about it! Appreciate it :)

If there's an active topic about this, then yes :) Plus, it's not your work, it's Shelley's, so it's up to her to decide to promote it. I think it's for vB, not XF, so not suitable for a post here; besides that it's an image which can be used on any board. Since Shelley has her own thread, therefor I think it's more suitable in hers :) But whatever, just my opinion :)

Thanks for posting something that's made by someone else in a new thread, despite there already being an open conversation about it! Appreciate it :)

Definitely your opinion, stating that because a topic active on a separate forum board shouldn't be allowed on xenforo then so be it, a mod can delete. This wasn't meant to start a flame war by any means, but rather just post something I found humorous. Having a blog that updates folks with features that are already being updated else where shares the same topic don't you think? ;p

Floris I thought you were referring to the vbulletin thread haha :), I searched for the signs thread before I made a topic here but came up with nothing, searched for the wrong thing.

Reported for duplicate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom