1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo signs?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Russ, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

2. Floris

Floris Guest

Why not post in the thread about the signs, instead of making a new thread? :confused:

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

That would be like saying why discuss things that already have a topic else where :)

4. Floris

Floris Guest

If there's an active topic about this, then yes :) Plus, it's not your work, it's Shelley's, so it's up to her to decide to promote it. I think it's for vB, not XF, so not suitable for a post here; besides that it's an image which can be used on any board. Since Shelley has her own thread, therefor I think it's more suitable in hers :) But whatever, just my opinion :)

Thanks for posting something that's made by someone else in a new thread, despite there already being an open conversation about it! Appreciate it :)

5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Definitely your opinion, stating that because a topic active on a separate forum board shouldn't be allowed on xenforo then so be it, a mod can delete. This wasn't meant to start a flame war by any means, but rather just post something I found humorous. Having a blog that updates folks with features that are already being updated else where shares the same topic don't you think? ;p

6. Floris

Floris Guest

Sure, why not :) All in good fun right?

7. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Floris I thought you were referring to the vbulletin thread haha :), I searched for the signs thread before I made a topic here but came up with nothing, searched for the wrong thing.

Reported for duplicate :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.