XenForo Showcase

zkaraca

Hi All,

I know we already have a Show Us Your XF! topic here but I just wanted to ask you if you would like to show your live XenForo site(s) on my site as well. Please take a look at the XenForo Showcase and add your site if you wish. To keep a good overview, please create a separate topic in the showcase for each site.

That's all. Thanks and have a nice day.

If that's the idea of that forum maybe you should let guests view image's might be a dam good start :)

I agree, Show Us Your XF! show cases them ..
Thanks for your reply Floris (even if it was sarcastic). The current topic here gets larger and larger and makes it "messy". I think that gathering comments for specific sites could be done better by creating this kind of showcase.
If that's the idea of that forum maybe you should let guests view image's might be a dam good start :)
Thanks for the suggestion Vodkaholic. Good point.

I don't see the difference between a large topic with everybody posting their urls
and this thread where everybody would be postinig their urls.

everybody wants to show case their board - so they all come here and post it again.

This thread isn't for posting URLs.

As per the opening post, members are being invited to register elsewhere and post their URLs.

Members are free to choose to do so or not.

Ah, I see, it's to post on His web site. Not this thread. I get it.
Yeh, that's the difference. I understand now.

Of course it advertises my site but my main purpose was to create a place where people could show off their sites. Placing all links in a single topic is imo not a good overview because you probably want to know what people think of your site. If we create a separate topic for each site where people could respond to that specific site it would be easier to follow the feedback from others instead of spitting down one single thread. Before I created this thread here I asked Kier and Brogan if it would be allowed to do so because, in essence, it is promoting my site. I've got a positive feedback and after that I opened this thread.

Of course it advertises my site but my main purpose was to create a place where people could show off their sites. Placing all links in a single topic is imo not a good overview because you probably want to know what people think of your site. If we create a separate topic for each site where people could respond to that specific site it would be easier to follow the feedback from others instead of spitting down one single thread. Before I created this thread here I asked Kier and Brogan if it would be allowed to do so because, in essence, it is promoting my site. I've got a positive feedback and after that I opened this thread.

Gotcha, thank you for the clarification.

Think of it as a links directory, of sorts. :)

When I have mine up and running, I'll definitely register. zkaraca

Top Bottom