Add-on XenForo Shop

JordanH

I am needing some sort of XenForo shop that my users can spend their points on. I already looked at something like Ice Shop, but it is not what I am looking for. I don't want users to purchase Account upgrades with their points.

I am trying revive my Gaming Community so I am trying to reward my users for staying active with the ability to get free games with their points.

If anyone knows of a mod that users can purchase items please let me know
Also willing to pay a bit for a custom one if there is none out there.

No shops out there currently other than the Ice Shop, out of curiosity any reason why you don't want to use usergroups for it?

For all of my store purchases the user group starts with Shop - PURCHASENAMEHERE

But ice-shop- is limited :)

I don't want to use usergroups becuase thats not what I want the shop for.
User groups can be bought from my account -> upgrades.

You can see here: https://www.gamingsection.net/account/upgrades So I do not need a shop for that. What I am wanting a Shop for is for users to purchase stuff from us that has nothing to do with the forums. Example, Games. I want them to be able to use their points they earned to get games with your points that you would normally have to pay for.

I can even like the layout of how XenForo has its resources done.
Anyhow, I am willing to pay for a custom addon if needed to be. It will be unique only so you can't release it elsewhere. I would want full rights.

I don't want to use usergroups becuase thats not what I want the shop for.
User groups can be bought from my account -> upgrades.

You can see here: https://www.gamingsection.net/account/upgrades So I do not need a shop for that. What I am wanting a Shop for is for users to purchase stuff from us that has nothing to do with the forums. Example, Games. I want them to be able to use their points they earned to get games with your points that you would normally have to pay for.

I can even like the layout of how XenForo has its resources done.
Anyhow, I am willing to pay for a custom addon if needed to be. It will be unique only so you can't release it elsewhere. I would want full rights.
Have you ever found such an add-on? Even [PAID] because I would pay to get the same if you would be willing to direct me to who you bought your version from.

Yea, I've noticed that. Only one person did for me and that was it. Seems sad because 'some' people spend all their time but don't seem to want to get paid for any of their work.

Top Bottom