xenForo sexiest AdminCP

Kaiser

I have used many forum softwares such as vB, IPB, MyBB, phpBB, SMF. All of their ACPs are so simple and plain, and xenForo on the other hand has it real sexy... like the ACP login screen... then when you sign in there is animation, and overal it looks great. Its real easy to navigate, and dosent make things hard to find like in vB, and IPB with all those dropdowns... I <3 xenForo.

http://xenforo.com/community/forums/have-you-seen/

pretty much any thread in this category has videos and screen-shots of the ACP

but here's one I just took...

screenie1.png

There may be an online demo in the future, but that won't be until after the Beta phase.

I don't buy anything before I can't try that.
InvisionPowerBoard with IP Content and IP Blog is good.
My favourite was the vBulletin, but I read some information about vB, and now I wouldn't like to use that because of the company and the bugs.
Will you make CMS and Blog software later?
It's very inportant for me.

First you claim that all non-XenForo ACP are too simple and plain, then you claim that vB and IPB are too hard to navigate due to their complexity? Sounds to me like a contradiction.

To be honest, I have no issues managing the ACP of various board software. They're all different, yet a lot of things are similar. I can easily manage a vB, IPB and XenForo setup. And I imagine most people could, too.

When I mean simple and plain I mean they are not sexy, the layout is not hot like XenForo's. I have no issues as well, I just dont like the system of vBulletins ACP, I never once said its hard for me to use. This thread is about xenForo's sexiness, dont need to reply if you have something else to say.

My issue with the AdminCP is the fact that I have a 1920x1080 monitor and the style is restricted to a small center area. I would prefer the AdminCP if it was dynamic width... so I can have larger text boxes while editing templates.

When I mean simple and plain I mean they are not sexy, the layout is not hot like XenForo's. I have no issues as well, I just dont like the system of vBulletins ACP, I never once said its hard for me to use. This thread is about xenForo's sexiness, dont need to reply if you have something else to say.
Why does an ACP need to be "sexy?" Why does it need to have a "hot," flashy layout? I don't consider software "sexy" in the first place, and it certainly doesn't matter to me what the ACP might look like so long as it gets the job done.

Top Bottom