xenForo sexiest AdminCP

Kaiser

I have used many forum softwares such as vB, IPB, MyBB, phpBB, SMF. All of their ACPs are so simple and plain, and xenForo on the other hand has it real sexy... like the ACP login screen... then when you sign in there is animation, and overal it looks great. Its real easy to navigate, and dosent make things hard to find like in vB, and IPB with all those dropdowns... I <3 xenForo.

Thats what im saying, quillz is taking this to another level. I never said it needs to be, xenForo is just sexy.
If you don't want to hear other opinions, perhaps you should report your post immediately to have it closed.
Threads are a two way means of communication. Not everyone is going to share your opinion.

If you don't want to hear other opinions, perhaps you should report your post immediately to have it closed.
Threads are a two way means of communication. Not everyone is going to share your opinion.
Its not about opinions, its just a thread on how sexy xenForo's ACP is, not what other forum ACPs are or what they look like. Im trying to stay on topic.

Top Bottom