This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.5:
- Upload button remains enabled even when it appears to be disabled when adding a resource.
- Apply rounding to rating averages.
- Wrap new update notifications in threads in [PLAIN] tags.
- Allow resources to be previewed in the event that a user does not have a global "Create resources" permission.
- Pagination on the resource reviews page did not take into account the number of deleted reviews.
- Fix an issue where a database error could be created when deleting a resource and the user had a resource count of 0.
- Allow resource counts to be rebuilt in the control panel.
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Resource Manager Bugs forum.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1 requires XenForo 1.2.0 or later.
Customers with the appropriate license may download XenForo Resource Manager via their customer area.
The XenForo Resource Manager can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Resource Manager manual page for more information.