In addition to bug fixes, this release adds some small improvements:
- Resource prefixes can now be bulk edited via inline moderation
- Resources can now be edited using inline moderation in search results (requires XF 1.4)
- Resource count not calculated correctly when filtering to a prefix
- External purchase URLs now respect the download permission (consistent with other types)
- Flood check triggered incorrectly when editing a resource
- Thread title URL link not censored as expected
- Incorrect category_description default value
- Navigation code listener execution move slightly later (11) to ensure official add-ons have unique values
- "Votes" changed to "ratings"
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1 requires XenForo 1.2.0 or later.
Customers with the appropriate license may download XenForo Resource Manager via their customer area.
The XenForo Resource Manager can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Resource Manager manual page for more information.