1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo Quoting

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TheSalt, Feb 26, 2014.

1. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Does anyone know how to add post quoting like it is here on the xenforo forum? Is it an add on? If so do you know where I can get it?

2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You mean the multiquote?
    TheSalt likes this.
  3. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Yes, but I just installed 'Multi-Quote Posts 1.0' and it doesn't look the same.:( Is Xen running something different? Thanks
  4. Null

Null Well-Known Member

The Multi-Quote feature is part of XenForo 1.3.

XenForo.com is running 1.3 RC1, read more about it here.
  5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It's built in to the latest version, type in the search in the admin panel : multi quote
    TheSalt likes this.
  6. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Oh! I'm running 1.2. I just started using XF a couple weeks ago. I installed 1.2 thinking it would be a little less buggy. My thinking was if something wasn't working right with the beta I wouldn't know how it was supposed to work and it would add to the frustration of learning. Is running 1.3 safe to do at this point? Thank you @Slavik and @Null
  7. Null

Null Well-Known Member

@TheSalt, read the thread I posted above.

People within the XF community have been running all the Beta releases without too much problem, now that the RC is out, it's considered pretty much stable, if you don't have much experience, I'd wait for the final release (which hopefully will be 1-2 weeks).
  8. TheSalt

TheSalt Active Member

Thank you @Null looks likes I'll wait.