Xenforo Quoting

TheSalt

Hello!

Does anyone know how to add post quoting like it is here on the xenforo forum? Is it an add on? If so do you know where I can get it?

Thanks!

Oh! I'm running 1.2. I just started using XF a couple weeks ago. I installed 1.2 thinking it would be a little less buggy. My thinking was if something wasn't working right with the beta I wouldn't know how it was supposed to work and it would add to the frustration of learning. Is running 1.3 safe to do at this point? Thank you @Slavik and @Null

Oh! I'm running 1.2. I just started using XF a couple weeks ago. I installed 1.2 thinking it would be a little less buggy. My thinking was if something wasn't working right with the beta I wouldn't know how it was supposed to work and it would add to the frustration of learning. Is running 1.3 safe to do at this point? Thank you @Slavik and @Null
@TheSalt, read the thread I posted above.

People within the XF community have been running all the Beta releases without too much problem, now that the RC is out, it's considered pretty much stable, if you don't have much experience, I'd wait for the final release (which hopefully will be 1-2 weeks).

Top Bottom