XF 2.1 Xenforo Poker using REST API (WIP)

LuckyRiver

Hi,

Still work in progress using latest version but so far not bad!

I just played some hands and made a short clip on my local laptop to show the game in its various flavors!

[youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just resume work only recently what had been left for almost a year due to lack of time and family issue.

The game is working flawlessly, it is a distribution issue I need to address.

I have found a rock solid way to release this and it is now under work.

I have reached a milestone today of the core package and 5 more apps to go.

It looks promising from preliminary tests but still a lot to get it finished to the objectives I have set.

I will post a clip soon how this will be redistributed widely to any windows or linux distro on just a click of a button with some external config of the public key for authentication purpose while needing little or no support of mine.

Stay tuned!

I just resume work only recently what had been left for almost a year due to lack of time and family issue.

The game is working flawlessly, it is a distribution issue I need to address.

I have found a rock solid way to release this and it is now under work.

I have reached a milestone today of the core package and 5 more apps to go.

It looks promising from preliminary tests but still a lot to get it finished to the objectives I have set.

I will post a clip soon how this will be redistributed widely to any windows or linux distro on just a click of a button with some external config of the public key for authentication purpose while needing little or no support of mine.

Stay tuned!
With the arrival of covid I am very interested in texas hold'em software. I search google and it is hard to find.

How is your project going ?

With the arrival of covid I am very interested in texas hold'em software. I search google and it is hard to find.

How is your project going ?
I'm testing the deployment as of this writing on a a fresh KVM Ubuntu 18.04 for an another type of forum which I also own licence.

I will add support to XF2 only later.

But it is just a matter of configuration only using XF2 API key once done.

I have been working on the project non stop for two months since my last post.

But it has been like roller coaster testing on linux from a working windows local environment.

I don't have any release date yet though.

Hopefully soon everyone can install his own game server to play with community.

Hi,
I will need a maximum of 2 beta testers.
But in order to test drive the game, below are the requirements:
You will be required to install beta bd API from xfrocks and configure the keys (see bd API resource documentation on how to do it).
I only need the pair clientid/clientsecret key, and your site url to connect to the game server.
I will also need a created tested account to test the authentication to the game through your site.
Once done, members of your community can access using your site credentials to login.
Totally safe since Oauth2 only access your site member profile to retrieve avatar to display in game and for authentication purpose.
If game server is down due to maintenance or for whatever reason, it does not affect your site at all.
You will get support from me to get the game up and running to integrate with your site flawlessly.
I'm currently running the beta with a big gaming site.
Ideally, I will need site with high interest on poker addon.
See my last post video clip, for how the authentication works with the game.
This beta phase is one of the requirements to release the game so I need to test its stability and its integration with REST services.
PM me if you are interested and good with the asked requirements.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom