1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo password scheme after import

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Nightik, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightik

Nightik New Member

Hello,

Iam currently facing a problem after import.

I imported users (just names and passwords) from vBulletin to Xenforo via build-in importer. So far so good, but I have noticed, that after import all imported users have different scheme_class in xf_user_authenticate MySQL table. Regular user that I tried to register has XenForo_Authentication_Core and imported users got XenForo_Authentication_vBulletin (or something like that).

Anyway, imported users can log into Xenforo just fine, but problem is, that Iam working on a project (share registrations for game server and forum registrations) that must use XenForo_Authentication_Core password structure (XenForo_Authentication_Core and XenForo_Authentication_vBulletin structures are different).

Is there ANY way to rebuild imported passwords of users so they are set to XenForo_Authentication_Core ? Thanks!

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you want support, associate your forum user name with your license and post in the appropriate support forum.

Tracy Perry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.