XenForo on PHP7

You can try to increase the output_buffering value in the php.ini file.

I saw that on google search but didn't know how to do it.

output.webp

I did this but I know I have to delete commas but when I delete them cpanel gives error : "The php.ini file contains an invalid line: “ output_buffering”."

- If I leave the commas zend_mm_heap error keeps appearing.
- There was another "output_buffering = Off" thing in php.ini I switched it to "output_buffering = On" or to a number and delete the comma but nothing changed about zend error.

Last edited:
good.

I had a few problems when I updated to 7.1 , you could very well have an add-on conflicting then. Are you using add-ons?
I'm using these addons but I already deactivated them and give it a try. Nothing changed.

Last edited:
Whenever I activated php 7.0 or php 7.1 it gives me this error ;

[:error] [pid 3418:tid 140490742376192] [client ***] zend_mm_heap corrupted

Is there anybody face with that error too?

- I don't have opcache.
7.0 / 7.1 is loading a buggy php extension.
Go into /etc/php/7.0|7.1/mods-available/ and check for any files that don't have a recent date (or not dated the same as all the others).
-- rename any applicable so they do not have a .ini filename extension.
Restart php

Add some Wordpress 4.8.0 Blitz.io 1,000 user Virginia to OVH MC-32 BHS load testing benchmarks comparisons using Centmin Mod 123.09beta01's centmin.sh menu option 22 Wordpress auto installer but disabled all the default WP plugins that get installed with it and disabled all WP caching i.e. WP Super Cache, KeyCDN Cache Enabler and Redis Nginx level caching all disabled.

blitzio-table-01.webp

To be honest, I don't think theres enough in it to warrant upgrading and causing possible issues. You're talking 0.020ms, you'd get more variance from the SSD type installed IMHO.

I don't think the latest version is always the best option.

To be honest, I don't think theres enough in it to warrant upgrading and causing possible issues. You're talking 0.020ms, you'd get more variance from the SSD type installed IMHO.

I don't think the latest version is always the best option.
Might have got your metrics mixed up 200ms diff = 0.2 seconds for wordpress benchmarks and sorry for not making it clear the bench.php etc are in seconds so diff is up to 0.2 seconds and well it's just to highlight what PHP 7.2 in future would bring and sure there will be improvements through the alpha, beta, ga and stable releases as was with PHP 7.0 development :)

0.2 seconds or 200ms is actually alot when it comes to mobile 3G and slow round trip times/latency i.e. 200-400ms mobile latencies. Especially for perceived render times and initial first content paint times :)

Top Bottom