This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.2:
- Private image thumbnails potentially visible in the news feed.
- Ratings failed to import when using the PhotoPost Pro (XenForo) importer.
- When in a category or an album marking all media as viewed would only mark the current category/album as viewed.
- Quota rebuild triggered by the previous upgrade may not have run for all users.
- Invalid URLs when embedding videos may have thrown an exception.
- Stored image dimensions were not updated after an image was manipulated.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.