1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo license has lapsed?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by william1872, Nov 20, 2014.

1. william1872

william1872 Member

Hi,

Just went to checkout the latest version of Xenforo for my site, and realized my license has lapsed by a few months (I currently have version 1.2 installed), due to having an inactive email address in my profile, (I no longer use the email address I originally purchased with).

How do I go about renewing? Do I need to buy a full license again, or can I get the $40 extension, not quite sure, any help appreciated : )

My domain is: jvfocus.com

Gratefully

William

2. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Submit a ticket to sort out the email issue then it should just be an extension

3. william1872

william1872 Member

Yeah I went to submit a ticket, but I get the following error sadly, my own fault I should have been on top of this...but haven't been well lately.

XenForo - Error
    You must have at least one up-to-date license to access this page.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Use the Contact Us form and we should be able to resolve it.

william1872 likes this.
  5. william1872

william1872 Member

Thanks Brogan, super fast as always :)

6. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can just purchase an extension through your customer area.

You can always use the contact us to submit a ticket.

william1872 likes this.
  7. william1872

william1872 Member

I don't seem to have the option to purchase and extension Jeremy, only the full license. I've just submitted a ticket to support, thanks for your help guys, hopefully hear back soon :)

Gratefully

William

8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Should be seeing "Purchase extras/extensions" directly under the license in your customer area. You won't see this on the purchase page, which is only used for new licenses.

maszd and william1872 like this.
  9. william1872

william1872 Member

Excellent, thanks guys all sorted now :)