Xenforo license checker

vijaichander

I would like to see a fearure here at xenforo site to check the license validity of a forum just like cpanel does with their license where we type in the main ip of the server and it shows the license validy,,renewal info etc.I would like to see the same here where we type in the domain name and it shows the authnticity of the site.Is it too much of work to imlement?

I ask this because I have never come accross any way to validate a license except the infamous validator.php by TeamDGT which shows the site isusing nulled copy.But what if validator.php is deleted?

If I recall correctly this was suggested before and rejected for a variety of reasons.

I would like to see a fearure here at xenforo site to check the license validity of a forum just like cpanel does with their license where we type in the main ip of the server and it shows the license validy,,renewal info etc.I would like to see the same here where we type in the domain name and it shows the authnticity of the site.Is it too much of work to imlement?

I ask this because I have never come accross any way to validate a license except the infamous validator.php by TeamDGT which shows the site isusing nulled copy.But what if validator.php is deleted?

If I recall correctly this was suggested before and rejected for a variety of reasons.

If in future this is acceptable, we may do it like what ClientExec did and suggested by OP. Key in just the domain to determine if this is a legal license since we bind our domains with xenForo licenses in Customer area.

Is there any reasons behind why this idea is being rejected? Isn't it a good way to let us report the forums using nulled scripts? :)

Im sorry...Im new here and didnt know it was already suggested ;).Just was doing a license check of a cpanel copy and thought why not xenforo has this :).Could you point out the reason so I could understand better?:)

Top Bottom