XenForo: It just works

glorify

I really just want to point out that each release of XF has come with almost zero issues. Today, for example, 1.0.1 was released and the ONLY issue was due to a letter not being capitalized. Snipped and fixed.

I have ran VB and IPB and have never seen release after release come with so few issues.

This is a real credit to the team and the care & time they put into the product. I'm not a fanboy. I just like to praise people when deserved.

I can't wait for my members to get a live XF this weekend. Thanks.

I really just want to point out that each release of XF has come with almost zero issues. Today, for example, 1.0.1 was released and the ONLY issue was due to a letter not being capitalized. Snipped and fixed.

I have ran VB and IPB and have never seen release after release come with so few issues.

This is a real credit to the team and the care & time they put into the product. I'm not a fanboy. I just like to praise people when deserved.

I can't wait for my members to get a live XF this weekend. Thanks.
I have been using it since the Beta, live on my site. Sure, it is not recommended to go live with a beta product but this was so stable .. why not? Congratulations to the team, it is truly a masterpiece. It works really well. I hope to continue seeing this level of quality.

I trust the XenForo devs on creating a superb product so I don't have headaches with the software. My users and moderators give me enough trouble already and least I want is the software to be another break point, I don't have time for that. That is why I chose XenForo, more time focusing on my community, less time on random issues with the forum.

Top Bottom