Xenforo is like Pringles.. once you start you can't stop

I think since we're on a pringles comparison.... XenForo works out cheaper hehehe.. bloody £2 for one pot of pringles around here now and they last five minutes! A XenForo licence lasts a lifetime :D

Totally agree Richard.
I not only love the software - and I'm even learning how to put all my design changes into an addon with a Listener cor wow grownup stuff! -
I also love this community. I don't think I'd love XF so well without it. About the best online community I've known in years. The integration of the developers on the same site is genius.

But of course the core is gold.

I always thought the saying was "Once you pop, you can't stop" as in popping the tube container but then if you used xenforo and started to pop and/or popping that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense so start is a good alternative if I'm correct.

edit:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have 5 copies.
Not doing much with them except to provide a little financial support to XFLtd.
Those are licenses that would have been spent elsewhere anyway. Might as well look forward than repeat the past.

As a sidenote. I hate Pringles. Give me Cheesy Quavers, Ready Salted Chipsticks, or Beef Monster Munch every time.

I think since we're on a pringles comparison.... XenForo works out cheaper hehehe.. bloody £2 for one pot of pringles around here now and they last five minutes! A XenForo licence lasts a lifetime :D
You should try generic brand stacking chips, Lidls supermarkets do good ones(if you have a lidls near you), half the price and taste just as good

As a sidenote. I hate Pringles. Give me Cheesy Quavers, Ready Salted Chipsticks, or Beef Monster Munch every time.
Oh beef monster munch are the best, Or rib sauce nik naks!

You should try generic brand stacking chips, Lidls supermarkets do good ones(if you have a lidls near you), half the price and taste just as good

Oh beef monster munch are the best, Or rib sauce nik naks!
mmmmmm Beef Monster Munch. Now I need to go find a bag of them! As for the generic brand, Haven't tried Lidl's, but I know Tescos own brand are tasteless.

haha!

I will be buying a few more in the upcoming months, I haven't seriously looked at any other software since I got my first license. I find XF forums just generate more interest compared to others on the market.

Top Bottom