XenForo is Amazing!

There has been one new release since we started using xF. It went smoothly for us.

We are waiting for release 1.3 to be released and we expect it to also go smoothly.

Anxious to use some of the new features in 1.3, but do appreciate xF working to make it work properly before it's release.

Yes I really like this community as the developers update there community on everything. I have installed the XenForo 1.3 Candidate 2 and it's working better then my expectations :), so that's A+++.

There has been one new release since we started using xF. It went smoothly for us.

We are waiting for release 1.3 to be released and we expect it to also go smoothly.

Anxious to use some of the new features in 1.3, but do appreciate xF working to make it work properly before it's release.

If your board isn't heavily modified, I'd jump right in :D

Tho in fairness you probably haven't got long to wait now.

It's not modified haha, it was a fresh install, just to play around and test before I plan to actually go live with it :). Yeah I don't think much longer either, the support software will come out soon.

XenForo is ahead by a mile vs any other forum products. Reason why I chose to jump ships a year and half ago. Forum activity has picked up big time with XF.

Top Bottom