XF 1.4 Xenforo Installing Add On Blank Page

When I try to install .xml add on file it gives me a blank page. I don't know how to fix this and it would be greatly appreciated if I could get some assist on fixing this issue.

It also generates an error log which I will post below;

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found - library/Zend/Xml/Security.php:43

Have you changed servers? Your server doesn't meet XenForo's requirements as it's missing at least the DOM XML functions, if not others. Those PHP modules will need to be installed.

You can go into the upgrade system and it should do a requirements check for you.

Have you changed servers? Your server doesn't meet XenForo's requirements as it's missing at least the DOM XML functions, if not others. Those PHP modules will need to be installed.

You can go into the upgrade system and it should do a requirements check for you.
Yes, we moved the forums onto a new host roughly 2-3 months ago.

Could you expand on upgrade system? Do you mean upgrading my forums again the same version it is now?

You wouldn't be doing an actual upgrade. You'd just be going to that page as it triggers a requirements check again, as your current server doesn't meet XenForo's requirements. There's definitely one bit that's missing, but this will check for any other problems too.

Just access /install/.
Thanks.
You wouldn't be doing an actual upgrade. You'd just be going to that page as it triggers a requirements check again, as your current server doesn't meet XenForo's requirements. There's definitely one bit that's missing, but this will check for any other problems too.
I see this error.

Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/forums/library/Zend/Xml/Security.php on line 43

I'm not sure what would be triggering that on the upgrade page, but I guess you'll need to resolve this at least. Your host should be able to resolve it for you.

Alright.

Before I do,

When I log into AdminCP I see this;
E6ZVC0l.png

When I click the second option, blank page.

Before I do,
Unfortunately, that's not really the correct order. Your server doesn't currently meet XenForo's requirements. If you tried to install XF today, it wouldn't let you proceed. If you still have problems once all the requirements are confirmed to be met, we'll start debugging then.

Unfortunately, that's not really the correct order. Your server doesn't currently meet XenForo's requirements. If you tried to install XF today, it wouldn't let you proceed. If you still have problems once all the requirements are confirmed to be met, we'll start debugging then.
Alright.

I have done a requirement test and it seems the extension was removed.. I'll contact my host now to install it back. Thanks.

1. The required PHP extensions for XML handling (DOM and SimpleXML) could not be found. Please ask your host to install this extension.

Top Bottom