XF 2.2 Xenforo Import to Another Xenforo

questlot

I want to import existing xenforo 1 forum to existing Xenforo 2nd forum. What am i supposed to enter in the data directory and internal data directory?

Screenshot 2023-02-11 233600.webp

It is a relative path from the existing installation to the installation being imported.

If you aren't sure what that is, navigate to /admin.php?tools/phpinfo in the installation being imported and search for DOCUMENT_ROOT to get the absolute path and use that.

From my DOCUMENT_ROOT, i got /home/domainname/domains/domainname.com/private_html

On the last two section of the import i entered
/home/domainname/domains/domainname.com/data

/home/domainname/domains/domainname.com/internal_data

I got this error:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/domainname/domains/domainname.com/data) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/lim98/:/tmp/:/var/tmp/:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/php73/lib/:/usr/local/php73/lib/:/usr/local/php56/lib/:/usr/local/php81/lib/:/usr/local/lib/php/) in src/XF/Import/Importer/XenForoSourceTrait.php at line 113
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. file_exists() in src/XF/Import/Importer/XenForoSourceTrait.php at line 113
  3. XFI\Import\Importer\XenForo2->validateBaseConfig() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 72
  4. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionConfig() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2345
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Maybe am getting something wrong.

Top Bottom