XenForo Host w/ free license?

BlackCobra

Hey, I was 100% sure that I saw a page on XenForo where I could purchase hosting and pay an x amount per month with a free license but it was only free because it was hosted on XenForo's servers or something. Anyone know where this page is? I can't seem to find it again -_-

Thanks Ernest, it seems I got the two confused due to a Skype post that said XenForo.. I appreciate your reminder that IP Board exists... Haha, enjoy your night :)

You too. I can say though that you pay a hefty price tag per month with limited resources to get their hosting solution with the license included. Like only so many people online at a time and such. Plus I would rather have access to the files directly and not the encoded version on their hosting solution.

We were offering a promotion of first month free with proof of a new license purchased during the $110.00 sale. Since that sale is now over, thread was deleted at my request, maybe your thinking of that?

You too. I can say though that you pay a hefty price tag per month with limited resources to get their hosting solution with the license included. Like only so many people online at a time and such. Plus I would rather have access to the files directly and not the encoded version on their hosting solution.
I just looked into it a bit more and you can't even use your own domain, you must use a domain provided by them, so it's not even worth paying even $5 a month for it.

I just looked into it a bit more and you can't even use your own domain, you must use a domain provided by them, so it's not even worth paying even $5 a month for it.

I didn't know that. I thought you could use your own domain. Yeah then it's not worth anything if you have to use a domain they give you. If you do end up buying an xF license and looking for quality hosting check out xfhost.me

I didn't know that. I thought you could use your own domain. Yeah then it's not worth anything if you have to use a domain they give you. If you do end up buying an xF license and looking for quality hosting check out xfhost.me
Yeah, I thought that as well. & alright, I'll certainly keep xfhost.me in mind, our subscription of GoDaddy ends on the 8th, so I plan to get us far away from GoDaddy after that.

Hey, I was 100% sure that I saw a page on XenForo where I could purchase hosting and pay an x amount per month with a free license but it was only free because it was hosted on XenForo's servers or something. Anyone know where this page is? I can't seem to find it again -_-

There has never been a hosted XenForo solution (eg rent a license).

Top Bottom