• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xenforo have a forum platform like Shopify has an ecommerce platform?

Although I have in the past, I really don't want to go out find a good host, download xenforo, upload xenforo etc etc.

I would like to just be able to get xenforo and build a forum with the permissions I want.

Does Xenforo or any company offer something like this?

Seems strange there is shopify and wix etc etc for ecommerce or a website but can't find anything that is drag and drop to make a forum. Unless I am missing how to do this with xenforo.

Thank you

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Hi,

Unfortunately such a "click and go" style site such as wix or shopify doesn't exist for XenForo im afraid.

Claudio

Although I have in the past, I really don't want to go out find a good host, download xenforo, upload xenforo etc etc.

I would like to just be able to get xenforo and build a forum with the permissions I want.

Does Xenforo or any company offer something like this?

Seems strange there is shopify and wix etc etc for ecommerce or a website but can't find anything that is drag and drop to make a forum. Unless I am missing how to do this with xenforo.

Thank you
Feel free to contact me. It will be my pleasure to give you a free account so you can build your forum without spending too much money.

As for me, so the forum does not need such a platform, and without it he is quite good! At Shopify a slightly different audience and other products, like themes, skins and other stuff.

Donny

I'll install it FOC for you if you get the hosting sorted out. I recommend SquirrelHosting or UnitedHosting, British company but both have servers in USA too. Not sure where you're from?

I can install the 'Add-on Install and Update' add-on for you, so you can then basically one-click install most of the other well-supported add-ons available.

And if you want a couple of free styles installing, I can do that at the same time for you too, then you just customise it if you want to, and add your Nodes (forum categories) and away you go.