Xenforo have a forum platform like Shopify has an ecommerce platform?

Happy2Day

Although I have in the past, I really don't want to go out find a good host, download xenforo, upload xenforo etc etc.

I would like to just be able to get xenforo and build a forum with the permissions I want.

Does Xenforo or any company offer something like this?

Seems strange there is shopify and wix etc etc for ecommerce or a website but can't find anything that is drag and drop to make a forum. Unless I am missing how to do this with xenforo.

Thank you

Although I have in the past, I really don't want to go out find a good host, download xenforo, upload xenforo etc etc.

I would like to just be able to get xenforo and build a forum with the permissions I want.

Does Xenforo or any company offer something like this?

Seems strange there is shopify and wix etc etc for ecommerce or a website but can't find anything that is drag and drop to make a forum. Unless I am missing how to do this with xenforo.

Thank you
Feel free to contact me. It will be my pleasure to give you a free account so you can build your forum without spending too much money.

I'll install it FOC for you if you get the hosting sorted out. I recommend SquirrelHosting or UnitedHosting, British company but both have servers in USA too. Not sure where you're from?

I can install the 'Add-on Install and Update' add-on for you, so you can then basically one-click install most of the other well-supported add-ons available.

And if you want a couple of free styles installing, I can do that at the same time for you too, then you just customise it if you want to, and add your Nodes (forum categories) and away you go.

Top Bottom