XF 1.5 Xenforo Guest/Robots - aren't online the time form the Online Status Timeout

CabCon

Hi,
Since I switched to a v server, I have the problem that guest and robots are not show as online the Online Status Time, for members it works but guests and robots are just shown for a "A moment ago" and not the 15 min which I set. Does anyone know where this error is caused?

Regards,
CabCon.

Maybe IP reporting...

Visit admin.php?tools/phpinfo and make sure REMOTE_ADDR shows your correct IP. If it's not correct then you can contact your host or server person to fix this. Or look for a server variable that contains the correct IP and then add this code to your library/config.php file:

Rich (BB code):
// FIX IP ADDRESS FOR PROXY
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_REAL_IP'];

Replace the red part with the name of the server variable that contains the correct IP (from your phpinfo).

Maybe IP reporting...

Visit admin.php?tools/phpinfo and make sure REMOTE_ADDR shows your correct IP. If it's not correct then you can contact your host or server person to fix this. Or look for a server variable that contains the correct IP and then add this code to your library/config.php file:

Rich (BB code):
// FIX IP ADDRESS FOR PROXY
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_REAL_IP'];

Replace the red part with the name of the server variable that contains the correct IP (from your phpinfo).
Thank you very much, yes every user have the same IP! :) Will try that out!

Top Bottom