Add-on Looking for Addon to Increase Online status timeout

THPGolf

I would love a simple add on to Increase Online status timeout. I know there are some out there, but they just show current users, they do not show guests. I would like it to show both.

Actually, I don't think there is an addon, not if you're on XF2, but see this thread:

I am on XF 2.1 and saw that. I actually sent it to my tech admin to see if that is something he could add. Thank you! That is exactly what I am looking for, I was just hoping to find it in addon form.

Well, if you're willing to pay - and I assume you are, since you posted here - someone might take the job, but otherwise the above is probably your only other option for now. One day we might get a convenient admin option for this, but until then....

Last edited:
An admin option would be so nice! I just switch from VBulletin to XF2 and I love absolutely everything about XF2 over VB except for 2 things. The one listed in this thread, and the inability to do signature pictures. That is pretty much it, everything else is a billion times better.

Yeah, I think XF is the only forum software I've used that doesn't have an option for it (beyond the 60 minute limit), and people regularly ask for a work-around, but likely they have a good reason for it. I guess.

As for signature pictures, there's no attachment option, but of course you could always link to an image.

For some reason every time we try to link to an image, or even use a smilie/emoji for that matter, it blinks on the screen for a second and then just disappears. I have no idea what's going on with that.

I'm not sure, I haven't experienced that. If you include an image using bbcode, you should be fine.

That's a bug in 2.1.3.

If you upgrade to 2.1.4 it should be resolved.

I did the upgrade, but that did not fix the issue. Trying to insert a picture using a URL still flashes and then disappears, and some smilies will work if you hit enter and go to a different line, but not all, and if you hit space bar to try and add a second smilie they all disappear.

Top Bottom