I’m currently checking out Xenforo forum, and wondering if this forum fit our needs (this will for intranet deployment)
The purpose we’re looking for is to:
- Act as communication platform for Internal Staff
- Staff to post up to date information of staff daily activity (viewable by manager (moderator in this case).
- Is there a way to “mask” password/username if posted on the daily activity report and viewable only by the posted and specific group only (i.e. moderator or admin)
- Is there a way to limit what new member can view ? say something like membership length = how far back member can see a post/threads (i.e member for 4 days = 4 days prior posting can be seen)
- Upload big files (tar.gz, zip, pdf, etc) and organize it by date
- Create auto-naming for any uploaded documents based on where the thread is posted. (i.e. Thread/Forum name = Blabla, then uploaded files renamed to Blabla.filename.ddmmyyy.tar.gz)
- Can the resource manager viewed as a "directory tree" structure ?
- is Xenforo markdown friendly ?
Is this something that Xenforo capable to do out of the box or via add-ons and if so, any demo of the add-ons ?