1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo for BigBoards?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tafreehm, Mar 3, 2011.

1. tafreehm

tafreehm Well-Known Member

Personally, I love Xenforo, as i m still not a license holder YET!!!... But I was just wondering how Would xenforo play a role for Big Boards ?
    I m posting this question here, because i haven't seen any Big Board on XenForo yet..
  2. ibnesayeed

ibnesayeed Well-Known Member

In my opinion this official XenForo forum itself is big enough. Specially if you care to know how many posts were posted within the first 24 hours of its launch. Have a look at http://xenforo.com/community/threads/show-us-your-xf.9236/ to see if you find any satisfactorily big board listed there. Also, don't forget the fact that it is still in RC phase not a single gold version released yet. :)
  3. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

Can I ask what is the value is of this big boards site and being listed on it? As a member on a forum with millions of posts and a hell of a lot of members once, the admin there posted his success at being listed. No one (regular users) had a clue what he was talking about apart from a few other site administrators. Is it more a digital pat on the back for webmasters or does it have actual value as something that will add to your forum numbers, views etc.
  4. Ashley

Ashley Business Guy Staff Member

HydraulicJack likes this.
  5. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Yes you must not do that...
  6. trilogy33

trilogy33 Well-Known Member

7. TheComputerGuy

TheComputerGuy Active Member

I like wtf.com looks really good.