Not planned xenForo: Feature Suggestions

St.Ryan

-------
Your Content:
Add the link "Your Content" to the mini navbar, THIS IS A MUST. They have it on mybb, and I must say if I am ever on mybb forums everyone and I LOVES that feature so much. It is quick and gets you to your posts/threads. Please, this is an extreme feature and a must have. Yes, it is under the username, but having it in the mini-nav bar will seriously increase the productivity and overall positivity by at least a good 40%.
Screen Shot 2013-12-23 at 22.49.25.webp
-------

-------

Register:
- Some people are new to the forum experience, and may be browsing the forum and want to enter discussion but have no idea how to sign up,etc. What about brining the sign up (register) simple

=> More advertised/More simple and more "there". So if someone who wants to enter the discussion, they can clearly see by clicking a register button, they register and they have full access to the forum.

=> So on the main website, near the top of the page the Sign Up/get access to the forum is more "there" and people can just sign up and jump right into the discussion and community, along with help steps.

=> Remember, having a long process to sign up with all advanced and all over the place would reduce the new member activity (sign-ups) by around 20%-40%.

-------

-------
xenForo Updates:

- Lots of companies have started to use xenForo, and the updates are great but some forums such as everquest2.com/everquestnext.com/etc, they are not updating their forums. What about having more of a better/flashy "UPDATE NOW" in the admincp
-------

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Regarding updates, forums don't update for many reasons: they need to make sure everything's ready (add-on compatibility, etc.), they just don't want to, etc. Making a more flashy "update available" notice won't change that.

The register links can be styled to suit.
Hi,

Ok great thanks, I added this suggestion as many admin's will not bother to use this, and it is a general opinion that would increase all xenForo overall members.

Update;
May you please see my updated suggestion regarding the "Your content", Thank You.
Now, this feature would be amazing as it may seem so small but it adds this overall power to the forum's user, and this will:
1: Increase people's content.
2: Increase the "reward" feeling
3: Increase the overall member, post and interactive activity

Don't really see that as a "must" considering it's easily accessible within members' profiles.
Hello,

If you think that I have confused you, then I will try to plan my opinion differently for you.
You have seemed to be confused by the suggestion, I stated that it is still within the member's profile but adding it in the nab-bar would increase the overall power,activity and well-being to the user.

Hello,

If you think that I have confused you, then I will try to plan my opinion differently for you.
You have seemed to be confused by the suggestion, I stated that it is still within the member's profile but adding it in the nab-bar would increase the overall power,activity and well-being to the user.

I understood you perfectly.

Because it's easily accessible within members' profiles, I don't really see it as must in the sub-navigation bar.

Top Bottom