Add-on xenForo Facebook App

When I worked at Clearwire which is a Internet ISP we weren't allowed on outside sites except for google and facebook. At work or school, sometimes people aren't allowed to access outside sites but sometimes facebook is allowed. The facebook app is a sneaky way to get people to your site who normally can't.

Alright I've bought Reponsive Design cause of your app.

Edited my Facebook Theme and took a screenshot of what it would look like inside a Facebook Canvas App.

8thos Facebook.webp

Showing a Facebook theme inside the Facebook app with logo removed so that the xenforo navigation is level with Facebook navigation menu.

Showing a Facebook theme inside the Facebook app with logo removed so that the xenforo navigation is level with Facebook navigation menu.

Yes I know what your showing. But I don't understand the point of your site or theme inside of my app.

Yes I know what your showing. But I don't understand the point of your site or theme inside of my app.
To show what a Facebook theme inside the Facebook app looks like with logo removed so that the xenforo navigation is level with Facebook navigation menu.

Personally find Facebook ugly.. I think it is much better if there is a theme which is kind of bold and exciting, but simple, that would make it awesome inside FB. But, it might not look good.. I have tried FB apps before, always does not look right in there.

Personally find Facebook ugly.. I think it is much better if there is a theme which is kind of bold and exciting, but simple, that would make it awesome inside FB. But, it might not look good.. I have tried FB apps before, always does not look right in there.
Using any theme would be great but because it's inside a canvas app people should either buy responsive or create a responsive theme. I was studying the Canvas app on FB since it looks like this one might take awhile and learned that you can specify which theme your site will use within the app itself. At work or school, sometimes people aren't allowed to access outside sites but sometimes facebook is allowed so having a FB colored theme is good for places like that. Another great theme that would work with this app is Class by Audentio Design since if your at work you could just change the color at work to match your job's sites web page so that when you switch between the FB app and job website it doesn't look as suspicious.

New Paid Request: Basic Xenforo Facebook Canvas App

Last batch of private invites sent out this morning! Watch for the awaited public beta invite announcement later this week!

Top Bottom