Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
@Shelley What a pity... Well, Ok! Thank you for your excellent work so far!

Do you plan to release some templates for other artists so that they can make more smileys in the similar style?

Yeah, I'm currently working on the following as the next pack. If that's what you were asking since users were asking for slightly larger smilies over the current extended ones.
smiley_party.webp

If template enhancements, Not anytime soon since I'm hardly tinkering around with xenforo lately. Probably in the future. :P

Hi @Shelley ,

Where is the sprite? :p I cannot find it anywhere.

ETA: I see, its gone.

If you have it available, I have a non-for-profit who would like it. They also want some custom flowers designed and are willing to pay and of course you'd be welcome to release them free.

Last edited:
Hi @Shelley ,

Where is the sprite? :p I cannot find it anywhere.

ETA: I see, its gone.

If you have it available, I have a non-for-profit who would like it. They also want some custom flowers designed and are willing to pay and of course you'd be welcome to release them free.

I cancelled my hosting so unable plus no time to do any xenforo work. If you need the sprite send me a Pc with an e-mail address to send it to and I'll send it to you Mike.

I cancelled my hosting so unable plus no time to do any xenforo work. If you need the sprite send me a Pc with an e-mail address to send it to and I'll send it to you Mike.

Gladly would host it for you if needed.

Edit: My apologies for that massive grave digging.
So would I! I have some room on one of my VPSes Shelley and would be happy to offer you hosting space. It'll help with the hosting issue - but not much for the XF time or lack thereof LOL --- Holla @ me if you're interested. And happy new year to you!

J.

I cancelled my hosting so unable plus no time to do any xenforo work. If you need the sprite send me a Pc with an e-mail address to send it to and I'll send it to you.
Seems that I can't write you any Personal messages... Our community loves your Smileys. We use them all. It would be good to have the sprite to optimize the performance of the site...

Gladly would host it for you if needed.

Edit: My apologies for that massive grave digging.
So would I! I have some room on one of my VPSes Shelley and would be happy to offer you hosting space. It'll help with the hosting issue - but not much for the XF time or lack thereof LOL --- Holla @ me if you're interested. And happy new year to you!

J.

She knows, she always has free space with me for whatever resources she needs as well. IIRC though from discussing this with her once, she no longer had the database from her old site.

Seems that I can't write you any Personal messages... Our community loves your Smileys. We use them all. It would be good to have the sprite to optimize the performance of the site...

Thanks for the offer but I have no plans to run a forum though I appreciate the offer(s). :)

I've included the sprite sheet in the zip file which completes this resource. #butyouneveraddedpng8orsvg

By the way, since performance has been brought up I'd like to mention that the images in this add-on could be optimized with PNG tools such as OptiPNG or ZopfliPNG and be made 10-20% smaller.

@Shelley I can optimize them on my computer and send you the smaller version if you want.

Thanks for the offer but I have no plans to run a forum though I appreciate the offer(s). :)

I've included the sprite sheet in the zip file which completes this resource. #butyouneveraddedpng8orsvg
You're the best, and you've done plenty! :D

So, I got some mail today, asking where I found everything for the smilies. I thought I would share the information here, so people could pounce and correct it, ultimately leading to some correct and valid information.

upload_2015-1-16_18-50-30.webp

The crucial hints are below. The most recent edition of Shelley's smilies that is available where I can find it is here.
upload_2015-1-16_18-52-13.webp

So, I got some mail today, asking where I found everything for the smilies. I thought I would share the information here, so people could pounce and correct it, ultimately leading to some correct and valid information.

View attachment 95171

The crucial hints are below. The most recent edition of Shelley's smilies that is available where I can find it is here.
View attachment 95172

Assuming you're looking for feedback on that, it's WAY too confusing. Both the copy and the graphic need simplification.

View attachment 95171

View attachment 95172

*changes smiley coordinates* Coming soon.

Top Bottom