Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Yes, this is a very tough one! Perhaps you could make one with a propeller-hat :D

Yes, I own and fly lots of them :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just exported an xml of the whole pack with xenForo 1.4.1, where the export and import are very easy. Would you like to include it in the zip package?

When using this XML, you need to upload the smilies to "styles/default/xenforo/smilies/"

It also creates a Smilie Category "Extended Smiies"

Attachments

I've made another XML with all your smilies as in the previous one plus all your old smilies which can still be found in the "styles/default/xenforo/smilies/" of the standard xendoro theme.

I've also capitalized the names.

Attachments

Can you send me a PC, @Shelley ?

Your more than free to leave a suggestion/request in here (I don't use the PC system here or anywhere for that matter). If I like and find that suggestion interesting whether it's a pack of smilies or an individual smiley, I'll design it/them but likely release it publicly not for one individual.

Though at this time, other things are priority but it's best leaving the suggestion in here for when I can next re-visit.

@Shelley What about a "popcorn" smiley?

I did prefix this resource "unmaintained" several weeks back as i feel there's enough variety in this pack to meet everyone's needs, so unfortunately, no new smilies will be appearing or requests will be accommodated. Sorry. #EOL :p

@Shelley What a pity... Well, Ok! Thank you for your excellent work so far!

Do you plan to release some templates for other artists so that they can make more smileys in the similar style?

Top Bottom