Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
You've reviewed and rated his latest sql for the latest smiley update any reason why your requesting for an updated sql for a release that doesn't exist yet? Or, why your not using his release thread to ask?

Opps, I thought this was his thread, I got them mixed up :D Anyway his current sql is still missing the 1. Jaw Drop , 2. Turtle, 3. Cow, 4. Beaver update.

Opps, I thought this was his thread, I got them mixed up :D Anyway his current sql is still missing the 1. Jaw Drop , 2. Turtle, 3. Cow, 4. Beaver update.

Oops I owe you an apology then Mike, sorry :oops:. I thought this was updated but since sheldon has took on support it's better to ask in that thread without cluttering this thread up (don't mean to sound harsh). Sorry again for the misunderstanding I thought the latest sql he provided was for the latest update.

Oops I owe you an apology then Mike, sorry :oops:. I thought this was updated but since sheldon has took on support it's better to ask in that thread without cluttering this thread up (don't mean to sound harsh). Sorry again for the misunderstanding I thought the latest sql he provided was for the latest update.

No worries <3 I really was thinking I was posting this in his thread too.

Shelley updated Xenforo Extended Smilies with a new update entry:

Added 15 additonal Smilies

Summary: Added 15 more new smilies which are as follows.

Muted, Astronaut, Punch, Droid, Cold, Hurting, Panda, Bear, Egg on Face, Mooning, Vomit, Yawn, Vulcan, Vamp, Pigeon

Sod24XI.png
View attachment 48451

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a name @Sheldon. Rude.

WTF?

This is your thread, that is who "she" is. Who the hell else would it be? A bit overboard. Either way.

You've reviewed and rated his latest sql for the latest smiley update any reason why your requesting for an updated sql for a release that doesn't exist yet? Or, why your not using his release thread to ask?

I have a name as well, but you didn't see me explode when you posted this.

WTF?

This is your thread, that is who "she" is. Who the hell else would it be? A bit overboard. Either way.

I have a name as well, but you didn't see me explode when you posted this.

I think your sarcasm detector is not getting full readings. It's pretty obvious Shelley is busting your chops.

Top Bottom