Not planned XenForo default footer

Adam Howard

While I am aware that there are 3 add-ons which can mimic and otherwise replicate the default footer on XenForo.com, not including the custom css code you could do without needing an add-on......

I've experienced a lot of people upon installing / importing XenForo for them; show a little disappointment, disbelief, or general confusion as to why their copy looks nothing like the copy displayed on XenForo.com

It would be nice if the product matched. I'm sure a customizable version could easily be added into the core without issue.

Capture.webp

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You're assuming every one has a want or need for such a footer.

I don't think many people do, otherwise you'd see many more requests posted here. There's occasional requests but you can hardly say the majority of people want it. I don't on my site, and I don't know that many sites that do.

You're assuming every one has a want or need for such a footer.

I don't think many people do, otherwise you'd see many more requests posted here. There's occasional requests but you can hardly say the majority of people want it. I don't on my site, and I don't know that many sites that do.
It seems very common to me (via the confusion I get upon installing for people). I guess an "on / off" options would be good though.

I personally don't use such a footer either. My recommendation is based upon the feedback I get.

Top Bottom